A class at Better War Through Archery

  • Dearg Ailfredsson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      I will be teaching a class at Better War this year.  Please see the details below.
      Class time: 12:45
      Class: Behind the String: Getting Your Head in the Right Place
      Instructor: Úlfr Rauðskeggr (Dearg)
      Duration: 20 min
      Description: This class is geared toward novice shooters, but more advanced archers are welcome.  I will discuss some tips on how to avoid getting tunnel vision on the bulls eye, and some best-practice behaviors that are good to adopt as you are learning how to shoot better.

      In service,
      Dearg.
      >>------>

      Lord Úlfr Rauðskeggr (Dearg) AOA CSO
      (Yule-fur Rowth-skegg-er) "Wolf Red beard"
      11th century Gall Gaidhel [gall guy-yell]
      a.k.a. "Irish Northman"
      Target Archery Marshal.
      Current Fenix Baronial A&S Champion.
      The award of the Risen Fenix for service in archery.
      Leather work, Archery, Period Hunting
      The Barony of Fenix
      Paid SCA member since 2003

      When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be.