Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Period Target

  • Joe LaTorre
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 21, 2011
      For those interested in seeing what we're talking about, I've uploaded a photo of Abner's target to Yahoo groups (file name "Double headed eagle target"):

      Joseph de la Tour, West KIngdom

      On Dec 21, 2011, at 9:42 AM, John Edgerton wrote:

      Abner

      I have seen  your double headed eagle target, it is quite good.  I would like to see the eagle colored in that would be most attractive.

      I believe that the drawings you mentioned can also be seen in my paper on Medieval and Renaissance archery targets and contests in the files section of this group.