Re: [SCA-Archery] other "period target"

  • Mike Boultinghouse
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 20, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 136 KB
    I came in late on this discussion about a Period Target, but I do have a picture and scoring for one.

    Message 2 of 8 , Dec 20, 2011
      Is there a source for these?

      Gaelen

      Message 3 of 8 , Dec 20, 2011
        http://www.lancasterarchery.com/maple-leaf-60cm-fita-official-field-target-face.html

        $1.05 each.

        William

        On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

        Is there a source for these?

        Gaelen

        Message 4 of 8 , Dec 20, 2011
          That sounds like the same place I got the black and gold targets from.

          Gaelen

          Message 5 of 8 , Dec 20, 2011
            Two other sources, a little cheaper:

            Joseph de la Tour, West Kingdom