other "period target"

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 20, 2011
      Good day all,

      I found these online last year and used a few at our event. I have posted the picture with Ian's in the period taget folder.

      YiS
      Gaelen
    • Bill Tait
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 20, 2011
        If you're referring to the target with the black face, yellow center, it's a FITA field target. Quite common.

        I like using them occasionally, particularly the 20 cm "bunnies": as they focus your concentration at a single point.

        William Arwemakere

        On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Kevin <taslen2000@...> wrote:

        Good day all,

        I found these online last year and used a few at our event. I have posted the picture with Ian's in the period taget folder.

        YiS
        Gaelen

      • Taslen
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 20, 2011
          Correct but it does give a period look and is scorable like a standard face.

          If you're referring to the target with the black face, yellow center, it's a FITA field target. Quite common.

          I like using them occasionally, particularly the 20 cm "bunnies": as they focus your concentration at a single point.

          William Arwemakere

          On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Kevin <taslen2000@...> wrote:

          Good day all,

          I found these online last year and used a few at our event. I have posted the picture with Ian's in the period taget folder.

          YiS
          Gaelen

        • Mike Boultinghouse
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 20, 2011
          • 136 KB
          I came in late on this discussion about a Period Target, but I do have a picture and scoring for one.

          Message 5 of 8 , Dec 20, 2011
            Is there a source for these?

            Gaelen

            Message 6 of 8 , Dec 20, 2011
              http://www.lancasterarchery.com/maple-leaf-60cm-fita-official-field-target-face.html

              $1.05 each.

              William

              On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

              Is there a source for these?

              Gaelen

              Message 7 of 8 , Dec 20, 2011
                That sounds like the same place I got the black and gold targets from.

                Gaelen

                Message 8 of 8 , Dec 20, 2011
                  Two other sources, a little cheaper:

                  Joseph de la Tour, West Kingdom