Fw: [sca-west] Fw: SCA 50 Year Annaversary

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      What type of archery competitions, events and classes, etc would you like to see at 50YC?  Please also cc the West Seneschal.

      Jon

      From: Alys Cole <alysmouse1@...>
      To: ae.seneschal@..., seneschal@...,
      seneschal@..., artemisianseneschal@...,
      seneschal@..., seneschal@..., seneschal@...,
      Sent: Wed, Dec 7, 2011 21:14:16 GMT+00:00
      Subject: SCA 50 Year Annaversary

      Greetings to the Seneschals of the Known World,

      The 50 year anniversary
      of the SCA is just a few years away. The West Kingdom is putting a bid
      together to host this event. We want to know what you want to see at
      the event. Please send us your ideas, requests, offers to help....
      This is still in the creation stage and we are very interested in
      incorporating as many ideas and people as we can from the known world.

      Could you please share this with your Kingdoms listing this email as a
      contact point? We truly wish to be able to gather as much information as
      possible so that the event is as spectacular as it has the potential to be.

      Thank You,

      Mistress Alys Graye