Re: Hawks Haven Grand Archery Tournament Update

  • Randal of Camusfearna
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2011
      Master Michael,

      Thank you for clearing up the location, and for your praise for the shoot! I forgot to add more detail for the posting to this SCA-wide list. I've already replied privately to Lord James.

      Have no fear, you are still an Honorary Member of Darkwood, and will be most welcome if you ever have an opportunity to visit us!! And don't worry, Gilroy and Morgan Hill are both in Darkwood, as are San Martin, Holister, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Salinas and King City. The mighty oak will shelter you as you travel far and wide in our lovely lands.

      Yours in Service,
      Randal of Camusfearna