Re: a source for e-books

  • i_griffen
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2011
      There is another site to search. I am not sure you will find any archery books. The Guttenburg Project has about 1 million e-books many subjects and most of them are free.

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "i_griffen" <i_griffen@...> wrote:

      > I checked out this site anc found several References by doing a search for Medieval Archery. You might want to try Ancient Archery
      >
      > --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, richard johnson <rikjohnson39@> wrote:
      > >
      > > http://www.fordham.edu/halsall
      > >

      > > I don;t know if this is worthwhile, but it appears to be a source of
      > > obscure works from history.
      > > It does take a lot of work to dig through.
      > >
      > > --
      > > Rick Johnson
      > > http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com
      > > "Those who give up a little freedom in return for a little imagined
      > > security will soon find that they have neither."

    • i_griffen
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2011
        Fiyb this site some good books these books are downloadable

        http://openlibrary.org/search?q=Archery&has_fulltext=true