a source for e-books

  • richard johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2011

      I don;t know if this is worthwhile, but it appears to be a source of obscure works from history.
      It does take a lot of work to dig through.

      --
      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2011
        I checked out this site anc found several References by doing a search for Medieval Archery. You might want to try Ancient Archery

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, richard johnson <rikjohnson39@...> wrote:

        > http://www.fordham.edu/halsall
        >

        > I don;t know if this is worthwhile, but it appears to be a source of
        > obscure works from history.
        > It does take a lot of work to dig through.
        >
        > --
        > Rick Johnson
        > http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com

      • i_griffen
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2011
          There is another site to search. I am not sure you will find any archery books. The Guttenburg Project has about 1 million e-books many subjects and most of them are free.

          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "i_griffen" <i_griffen@...> wrote:

          > I checked out this site anc found several References by doing a search for Medieval Archery. You might want to try Ancient Archery
          >
          > --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, richard johnson <rikjohnson39@> wrote:
          > >
          > > http://www.fordham.edu/halsall
          > >

          > > I don;t know if this is worthwhile, but it appears to be a source of
          > > obscure works from history.
          > > It does take a lot of work to dig through.
          > >
          > > --
          > > Rick Johnson
          > > http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com
          > > "Those who give up a little freedom in return for a little imagined
          > > security will soon find that they have neither."

        • i_griffen
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2011
            Fiyb this site some good books these books are downloadable

            http://openlibrary.org/search?q=Archery&has_fulltext=true