Winter challenge scoresheet pdf

  • Caterina Fortuna
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2011
      Ok. There was a slight formatting change to switch it back to 1 page
      and remove the 0's. I have also turned it into a pdf file for your
      ease of use.
      You may still use the spreadsheet if you want to enter the scores into
      your computer for your records.

      <https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4dIZL2mjXicYmUwODE1MzQtY2U5OC00ZGU0LTk1YmMtNmI3MmYzNGZkNzZl>

      I tinyurl'd it to <http://tinyurl.com/wintershoot> for your convenience.

      I made this for our group to use and give permission for all kingdoms
      & branches to use if they so desire. If someone would like to host it
      online somewhere else that is fine by me.

      FYI, there is a different one here:
      <http://www.zateev.net/ontarget/download/wintershoot_ss.pdf>

      YIS,
      Signora Caterina Fortuna
      Argent, a winged natural panther sejant affronty, in chief a rose purpure
      barbed and seeded vert.
      Archery Defender for the Shire of Mountain Edge
      Arcuarius to Vadas Ersebet
      Barony of Dragon's Mist, AnTir