Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Archers Knives And Short Swords

  • David Nolan
    Message 1 of 58 , Nov 7, 2011

      Are you able to fabricate a variety of cross sections of the blade as well...or are they all relatively flat?

      Aengus O'Nolan

      On Nov 7, 2011 12:11 PM, "James Koch" <alchem@...> wrote:

      Gaelen,

      I can definitely fabricate short swords.  Although the hilting costs are the same, they are actually a bit cheaper to make since there is less grinding and polishing involved.  The polishing of the blade is the time consuming part of the process.

      Jim "Gladius"

      >At 11:12 AM 11/7/2011, you wrote:
      >

      > Now that's the type of blade I am looking Gladius...

    • Taslen
      Message 58 of 58 , Nov 8, 2011
        hopefully we can drum up some buisness you way,

        Gaelen