Re: [SCA-Archery] Bow Making Tools

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
      Gaelen,

      I definitely can't make it.  I have a large back log of fencing orders and have to work weekends to get them ready to ship.

      Jim "Gladius"

      >At 03:35 PM 11/1/2011, you wrote:

      Gladius.

      Will you be at RUM? I would be interest in one if you are going to be there.

      Gaelen O.Grady
      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2011
        I definately need one, you have great and perfect timing. Now for the obvious question where I do send the money?

        -William Arthur of Huntington

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2011
          William,

          You can PayPal me the $20 by going to " https://www.paypal.com" and using alchem@... as my seller ID.