Re: [SCA-Archery] Bow Making Tools

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
      Gentlemen & Ladies,

      I am making a bunch of bow limb scrapers for Merlin to use in a bow
      making class he will be teaching this Autumn. I can make these for
      $20 each. If anyone would like to order one or more, let me
      know. You will have to add your own handles. These are just flat
      blocks of wood that screw onto one side of the scraper using standard
      countersunk wood screws. If anyone wants a limb scraper, let me know
      ASAP since I'll be getting a batch ready for heat treating in a week or two.

      Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"
    • Taslen
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011

        Gladius.

        Will you be at RUM? I would be interest in one if you are going to be there.

        Gaelen O.Grady
        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
          Gaelen,

          I definitely can't make it.  I have a large back log of fencing orders and have to work weekends to get them ready to ship.

          Jim "Gladius"

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2011
            I definately need one, you have great and perfect timing. Now for the obvious question where I do send the money?

            -William Arthur of Huntington

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2011
              William,

              You can PayPal me the $20 by going to " https://www.paypal.com" and using alchem@... as my seller ID.