Re: [SCA-Archery] range practice... maybe OT

  • David Nolan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2011

      I believe "quincy ill" means Quincy, Illinois. Not too many of those.

      On Sep 19, 2011 3:21 PM, <archosevrard@...> wrote:

      Please keep in mind that this list is worldwide and "quincy" can be a town in any state or kingdom. Some more specifics would go a long way towards helping you get more archers!
      With respect,
      Evrard de Valogne
      An Tir
      Shire of Wyewood

      From: Patrick Rice <dark_angel_326725@...>
      Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:40:43 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] range practice... maybe OT

      could you guys come to quincy ill if its not to far for you guys im trying to start a shire in qui...