Re: [SCA-Archery] Wood arrows, suppliers/vendors.

  • Guy Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2011
      Ahh, I have been outed.
      Thank you, Njall!
      I do make wood arrows perfectly suited for SCA target archery. I have basic prices starting at $70 for a dozen arrows and getting more expensive as the level of art increases. I don't really have any set styles as the balance of what I do is purely custom work to the archer's needs and desires. I do plastic nocks and also self nocks (horn reinforced or thread wrapped for reinforcement).
      I only work with wood or bamboo shafts and use real feathers. If an archer has a mundane need for carbon arrows with vanes I will not be able to assist.
      All my arrows come to the archer ready to shoot with no added cost for cutting to length or afixing points. Shipping is an extra cost and it is charged at the actual shipping cost. I find USPS Priority Mail to be quick, reasonable, and reliable.
      The link below my signature goes to the Greenman Archery blog where samples of my work may be seen by scrolling thorugh the pages. I stand ready to answer questions or assist in any way I may.
      Thank you,  Guy
      Greenman Archery