Fwd: Free gift for being such a good friend

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 7, 2011
      Three Rivers is offering a $20 gift card with the purchase of a dozen traditional shafts or arrows.  This could save some money on the cost of arrow shafts if you use it to buy more shafts.  Read the details at the bottom.

      Jon

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "3Rivers Archery" <Deals@...>
      Date: August 7, 2011 7:30:00 AM PDT
      Subject: Free gift for being such a good friend

      If you are having trouble reading this email, you may view the online version
          We're Celebrating Friendship Day
            by Giving You a FREE Gift!
      Add Deals@... to your address book
      to avoid spam filters.

      Click Now to go to 3RiversArchery.com
      Click Here for Offer Deatils!
      Click Here for Traditional Only Shafts and Arrows

      Forward to a Friend  |   Request a Catalog  |   Gift Certificates  |   Sale Items  |  See what's new with 3Rivers on facebook  |   See dozens of informational videos on YouTube

      OFFER DETAILS:

      Keycode 3RFRIENDS
      For FREE Gift Offer, Merchandise total must be $25 or more Retail online orders Only Offers may not be combined During checkout, MUST enter and confirm keycode 3RFRIENDS Offer expires August 14, 11:59 pm EST.

      Keycode TRADONLY20
      $20 Gift Card with Purchase of a Dozen Traditonal Only shafts or arrows Gift card may not be redeemed on promotional order Retail online orders Only Limit one Gift Card per order Offers may not be combined During checkout, MUST enter and confirm keycode TRADONLY20Offer expires August 14, 11:59 pm EST.

      Keep 3Rivers Archery emails coming!
      Please take a moment to add Deals@... to your address book to avoid spam filters.

      This e-mail was sent to you by:
      3RiversArchery, 607 HL Thompson Jr Dr, Ashley, IN 46705.
      24-Hours a day, 7 days a week, 866-732-8783

      3Rivers Archery values our customers and respects your privacy,
      Please read our privacy statement here.

      Thank you and have a great day! From your friends at 3Rivers Archery

      NOTE: Prices are in US dollars and are subject to change without notice. 3Rivers ships orders all over the world with most orders shipping same day. Order must be placed by 12:00 noon EST to have a chance at shipping the same day.

      © 2011 Three Rivers Archery Supply, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

      Share this message with your friends
      Share this email with your network on facebook Share this email with your network on twitter Share this email with your network on LinkedIn Share this email with your network on MySpace
      This email was sent to sirjon1@... by 3Rivers Archery
      607 HL Thompson Jr Dr | PO Box 517 | Ashley | IN | 46705
      Forward to a friend | Manage Preferences | Unsubscribe

    • Guy Taylor
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 7, 2011
        Keep in mind that the "Traditional Only" shafts and arrows are non-SCA approved carbon, not the wood we usually use.

        Guy
        Greenman Archery

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 7, 2011
          I just checked their site.  You are quite correct, "Traditional Only" is a trademark for a brand of carbon shafting.  "Traditional only carbon shafts" would seem to be an oxymoron.  I had interpreted it as "only traditional arrows or shafts".

          Jon

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 7, 2011
            greetings

            unfortunatly so did i : (
            sorry everyone .
            Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
            Arthur

            From: "3Rivers Archery" <Deals@...>
            Date: August 7, 2011 7:30:00 AM PDT

[...]

            No virus found in this message.

          • Guy Taylor
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 7, 2011
              It's an easy mistake. While mundane traditional archers are using carbon shafts more and more frequently I think marketing is still feeling as if they have to somehow justify their use. Calling them Traditional Only may be their answer.
              Guy
              Greenman Archery

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 7, 2011
                Too bad they don't have crossbow bolts. Oh well....

                Caley