Passing of an Archer

  • Iain Griffen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 8:44 PM
      Greetings to the Archers of the Known world.

      It is with a sad and heavy Heart I write this missive.

      On this day at 3:35pm Master Baron Blackarrow of Boyd passed after a long illness. With him was close friends and family. He passed peacefully and was comfortable he did not suffer.

      During his life he shared his love of Archery, he also enjoyed talking with those he meet. He was loved by many across the Society.

      Please cross-post this

      In Respect

      Lord Iain Griffen the Archer

      'AS unto the bowthe cord is,