Longbow for sale

  • Renny Ridgway
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14 11:28 AM
      Just putting this out there. If anyone is interested, I am looking to to sell my wonderful Howard Hill longbow to make room to purchase another longbow.
      The longbow  model is the Halfbreed: 1 Bamboo & 4 Yew laminates, Bocote (pistol grip) handle. 70" long, 37# @29" draw. The bow is in great shape with no problems. It retails new for $550 without the extra lamination and shipping. I would like to get $400 for it.

      If anyone is interested in it or wants to see a picture let me know.

      Ren / Tristan deVer

    • Taslen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14 7:33 PM
        Tristan,

        It sounds beautiful and out of my price range sorry to say.

        Gaelen O'Grady