Backlog Scroll site is up

  • George Cunningham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2000
      On behalf of Duchess Katherine Stanhope, Tyger Clerk of the Signet ,Mistress
      Bryn de Luna, and himself, does Lord Nikolai syn Igor Vladimirov send
      Greetings unto the People of the Mighty East Kingdom.

      The new Backlog Scroll site is now up at http://w3.ime.net/~megb/backlog
      .
      I hope that you will take a moment sometime to look it over. If you find
      misspelled names or other incorrect information please let me know. Ifyou
      know of a scroll that is not listed, contact me at georgem11@... .
      If you are a scribe wishing an assignment, contact Mistress Bryn, info is
      on the site.
      If you have received a scroll and it is still listed, you have an
      assignment that is not listed, or just have info you believe I need, please
      feel free to let me know. Also, if a your scroll is listed as complete, but
      you have not yet received it, please contact me so arrangements can be made
      to get it to you.

      Yours in Service to the East,
      Nikolai syn Igor Vladimirov