Re: Number of target archers

  • i_griffen
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 29, 2011
      if you really want the numbers of archers in the kingdom of atenveldt there are two thing that you can try. send an email to royalarcher@... or post a message on aten-archer@yahoogroups.com

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

      > John,
      >
      > At this point the consensus seems to be between 350 and 450 personally I lean towards the high side. I have yet to hear back from our archer general yet and oh yed we have 165 warranted Marshal's
      >
      > Gaelen O'Grady

    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 29, 2011
        I tried the royal archer address before with no reply, but I will try it again.

        I just tried aten-archer@yahoogroups.com and got a message from yahoo groups that says ...

        "Your message was sent to a group that does not exist.  Please check
        to make sure you spelled the group name correctly."

        Thank you

        Jon

      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 29, 2011
          I just posted a message to  aten-archery@yahoogroups.com which did not bounce.

          Jon

          On Jun 29, 2011, at 7:49 PM, i_griffen wrote:

          if you really want the numbers of archers in the kingdom of atenveldt there are two thing that you can try. send an email to royalarcher@... or post a message on aten-archer@yahoogroups.com

          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

          > John,
          >
          > At this point the consensus seems to be between 350 and 450 personally I lean towards the high side. I have yet to hear back from our archer general yet and oh yed we have 165 warranted Marshal's
          >
          > Gaelen O'Grady

        • John Edgerton
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 30, 2011
            Thank you. Please let me know if you receive verification from your archer general.

            Jon
            On Jun 28, 2011, at 7:38 PM, Taslen wrote:

            John,

            At this point the consensus seems to be between 350 and 450 personally I lean towards the high side. I have yet to hear back from our archer general yet and oh yed we have 165 warranted Marshal's

            Gaelen O'Grady
          • Taslen
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 30, 2011
              John,

              I will let you know if I get a offical total

              Gaelen

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 30, 2011
                Thank you.

                Jon