Re: [SCA-Archery] Number of target archers

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 28, 2011
      John,

      At this point the consensus seems to be between 350 and 450 personally I lean towards the high side. I have yet to hear back from our archer general yet and oh yed we have 165 warranted Marshal's

      Gaelen O'Grady

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 29, 2011
        if you really want the numbers of archers in the kingdom of atenveldt there are two thing that you can try. send an email to royalarcher@... or post a message on aten-archer@yahoogroups.com

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

        > John,
        >
        > At this point the consensus seems to be between 350 and 450 personally I lean towards the high side. I have yet to hear back from our archer general yet and oh yed we have 165 warranted Marshal's
        >
        > Gaelen O'Grady

      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 29, 2011
          I tried the royal archer address before with no reply, but I will try it again.

          I just tried aten-archer@yahoogroups.com and got a message from yahoo groups that says ...

          "Your message was sent to a group that does not exist.  Please check
          to make sure you spelled the group name correctly."

          Thank you

          Jon

        • John Edgerton
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 29, 2011
            I just posted a message to  aten-archery@yahoogroups.com which did not bounce.

            Jon

            On Jun 29, 2011, at 7:49 PM, i_griffen wrote:

            if you really want the numbers of archers in the kingdom of atenveldt there are two thing that you can try. send an email to royalarcher@... or post a message on aten-archer@yahoogroups.com

            --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

            > John,
            >
            > At this point the consensus seems to be between 350 and 450 personally I lean towards the high side. I have yet to hear back from our archer general yet and oh yed we have 165 warranted Marshal's
            >
            > Gaelen O'Grady

          • John Edgerton

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 30, 2011
                John,

                I will let you know if I get a offical total

                Gaelen

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 30, 2011
                  Thank you.

                  Jon