Re: [SCA-Archery] Archers headcount

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2011
      Thank you good Sir

      From: Cleve Johnson <lighttrek@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 4:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Archers headcount

      The Barony of Sternfeld (Middle Kingdom, Constellation Region) has an average of 18 archers each week with another 6-10 semi-regulars.

      Eadric of Grenfeld, Sternfeld Archery Captain

      Cleve Johnson

      "Archers make people quiver"

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4 11:21 AM
        The Barony of Fenix has about 8 to 10 archers that I know of
        and growing

        Dearg.
        >>------>

        Lord Úlfr Rauðskeggr (Dearg) AOA CSO
        (Yule-fur Rowth-skegg-er) "Wolf Red beard"
        11th century Gall Gaidhel [gall guy-yell
        a.k.a. "Irish Northman"
        Leather Craftsman, Archer, Huntsman and Archery M.I.T.
        The Barony of Fenix
        Paid SCA member since 2003

        When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4 11:23 AM
          That should say "Barony of Fenix Middle Kingdom" Sorry.

          Dearg.