Re: [SCA-Archery] Archers headcount

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2011
      The Barony of Sternfeld (Middle Kingdom, Constellation Region) has an average of 18 archers each week with another 6-10 semi-regulars.

      Eadric of Grenfeld, Sternfeld Archery Captain

      Cleve Johnson

      "Archers make people quiver"

      Greetings to my fellow midrealm archers,

      Can I get a head count from all marshals of how many archers are in your area and which area that is? There has been a request to get a headcount of how many archers are in each kingdom.

      Respectfully

      Gaelen O'Grady
      Midrealm archery marshal of the field
      and proud Brendoken archer
    • Taslen

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2011
          The Barony of Fenix has about 8 to 10 archers that I know of
          and growing

          Dearg.
          >>------>

          Lord Úlfr Rauðskeggr (Dearg) AOA CSO
          (Yule-fur Rowth-skegg-er) "Wolf Red beard"
          11th century Gall Gaidhel [gall guy-yell
          a.k.a. "Irish Northman"
          Leather Craftsman, Archer, Huntsman and Archery M.I.T.
          The Barony of Fenix
          Paid SCA member since 2003

          When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2011
            That should say "Barony of Fenix Middle Kingdom" Sorry.

            Dearg.