Archers headcount

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28 12:33 PM
      Greetings to my fellow midrealm archers,

      Can I get a head count from all marshals of how many archers are in your area and which area that is? There has been a request to get a headcount of how many archers are in each kingdom.

      Respectfully

      Gaelen O'Grady
      Midrealm archery marshal of the field
      and proud Brendoken archer
    • Cleve Johnson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 28 1:50 PM
        The Barony of Sternfeld (Middle Kingdom, Constellation Region) has an average of 18 archers each week with another 6-10 semi-regulars.

        Eadric of Grenfeld, Sternfeld Archery Captain

        Cleve Johnson

        "Archers make people quiver"

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2011
            The Barony of Fenix has about 8 to 10 archers that I know of
            and growing

            Dearg.
            >>------>

            Lord Úlfr Rauðskeggr (Dearg) AOA CSO
            (Yule-fur Rowth-skegg-er) "Wolf Red beard"
            11th century Gall Gaidhel [gall guy-yell
            a.k.a. "Irish Northman"
            Leather Craftsman, Archer, Huntsman and Archery M.I.T.
            The Barony of Fenix
            Paid SCA member since 2003

            When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4, 2011
              That should say "Barony of Fenix Middle Kingdom" Sorry.

              Dearg.