Re: Newbie breast trouble?

  • Magnus
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 27, 2011

      If nothing helps there always crossbow to fall back on

      But best of luck with the English long bow I love to see that historical early period widow maker in action as they flat out distanced any other bow in history pushing out to 400 yards in medieval times however today they say 180 yards is the max to be accurate today but in king henrys (forget which one) days target could not be less then 220 yards. Of course in those Days archers started very young and was there profession

      Magnus of Trimaris