Italian Ren Archery resources sought

  • cat4tuna
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2011
      Salutations!
      I am seeking info or images of Archers and Archery from 1500-1599 in Florence Italy. Florentine is prefered, but will welcome anything from Italy during then.

      I'd prefer being pointed to resources. The only 'Italian' painting of an archer that I have found, was of a person from another country and in the 1400s.

      I'm considering making detachable 'archery' sleeves to function as bracers. Have any of you tried this?

      Thanks in advance,
      Signora Caterina Fortuna
      AnTir
    • John Edgerton