Re: [SCA-Archery] I been building my crossbow but run into a question

  • John Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2011
      Second on the one posted by Sir John.  It comes with pictures and destruction's.  Well instructions but for some they might be the former

      Iaen Mor
      Ansteorra

      On 5/31/2011 8:35 PM, John Edgerton wrote: Try

      for an excellent article with photos.  This is the way I have been using ever since I read the article.  It uses cord, but you can use sinew instead,

      Jon
      On May 31, 2011, at 5:38 PM, magnus wrote:

      is there a good vid or wepage on puting the prod and stock together with sinue?