Re: Need Help With Injury

  • Tim Covington
    Message 1 of 7 , May 18 6:06 AM
      Hi,
      I wanted to thank everybody for their suggestions. They have helped some. I've also gone through several sessions with a chiropractor who used to be a physical therapist. The sessions with him were painful, but very productive. He has already got me back to shooting. He said this (along with some other exercises) will actually stretch out the tendons and muscles that are preventing me from reaching full extension.

      If you are in the Dallas area and need help getting back to 100%, let me know and I will give you his information.

      --
      Thank You,
      Oswulf