Re: Rings

  • Randal of Camusfearna
    Message 1 of 32 , May 15, 2011
      Carolus,

      Hawken did not really use Wikipedia as his citable source, but rather Woodward's A Treatise on Heraldry, which happened to be mentioned in the Wikipedia article. He also stated this was not his only source. I realize why people don't trust Wikipedia's accuracy, but it is a good place to start a search in order to locate "primary" sources.

      Randal
    • Randal of Camusfearna
      Message 32 of 32 , May 15, 2011