A deal is waiting

  • RJ Bachner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2000
      Hey there all, I just found out that my fletching supplier is going out of business and is selling
      off his stock at or below cost prices. I cannot however take advantage of this wonderfull offer and
      so I am letting you all know that Brad Has over 3000 raw shafts ready to go and nocks and feathers
      and a lot of sundry stuff.

      If anyone is interested then contact brad at parrow@... and let him know I sent ya.

      Lord Mathurin Kerbouchard of the shire, Isle du Dragon Dormant.
      Northern Region, East Kingdom SCA.
      trj@... at www.total.net/~trj/sanctum.html

      Captain of Archers for dragon Dormant.
      Come see our Company page