Re: practice in your gi

  • Dan Stratton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 10:59 AM
      >So it is a balance. ANY practice is better than none. But even golfers head
      >out to the Match club and do a few weeks getting used to the new course
      >before a tournament.

      True. My experience has been that in archery, Garb can make a difference. If you do all your practicing in a T shirt - but wear poofy sleeved garb - for which your armgard now doesn't fit, and the string now catches, that might be a problem.
      Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
      Midrealm Forester - OP
      "- bows of carved wood strong for use, with well-seasoned strings of hemp, and arrows sharp-pointed whizzing in flight."