Re: [SCA-Archery] OT: Long Bow For Sale

  • Purple Kat
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2011
      DDDRRROOOOLLLLLLL

      Unfortunately I am left-handed and this is most likely a righty....

      SIGH!!!

      Katheryne

      On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Ayodele <Labsavvy@...> wrote:

      Purchased at Estrella War XXV - Physical limitations prevent my using it any more - it is a most beautiful and well loved 32# women's Long Bow - I will also include a set of amazing hand made wooden arrows, a quiver, a glove. Most everything You will need to have a jolly enjoyable time on the archery field. This will be an fantastic treasure for the right person. All for $300 Please contact me off post at Labsavvy@.... Thank You, M'lady Lyneth