  • Edward deWitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 12 KB
                       CHALLENGE
    To those archers with plans to attend SAAD (Southern Atlantia Archery Days), 29 April- 1 May, I do put forth a CHALLENGE to you.  Round up your compatriots to form a team of three to four archers to shoot for an award as the best SAAD Archers.  Points that are garnered from selected targets of THLord Christophe of Grey's main shoot will added to ones that have been created for just you.  You may form teams with mixed bow types, but only one crossbow and crossbowman per team.

    see attachment

    Serving,

    Eduard deWitte

    Target Archery Marshal, Barony of Sacred Stone
    Order of the Yeoman of the Sacred Stone
    House Askoldsson