to Massachusetts archers

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      Greetings!
      I would love to see more "traditional" archers at the mundane
      competitions, so here's one for archers who are residents of Massachusetts
      (or affiliated with an archery club IN Massachusetts):
      The Bay State Games - archery takes place on 7/23 in Devens, MA
      see: www.baystategames.org
      The event code for "our" types of handbows is AR05
      I'm good friends with one of the organizers, and if we can get 3 or more
      people to play with primitive crossbows, there will be a category for that
      too! If you are interested in the latter, let me know asap...
      -- Ygraine