Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: (unknown)

  • Shellie
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 12, 2011
      That was too funny now here is another one I hope you all enjoy. :-)

      Shellie
      Davina MacDonald

      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 18, 2013
        I am considering modifying the crouch so the archer only has to crouch while aiming and releasing. They may stand while nocking and drawing.

        Jon

        "lynn.palmieri" <lynn.palmieri@...> wrote:

        John,

        I like the challenge overall.  My only concern would be for those of us with damaged knees.  I personally am unable to crouch and hold that position to shoot.  Getting up and down of the ground is challenging, but doable, however it may depend on the state of the ground (i.e. fine dirt or mud vs. grass).  I know you said it would be the marshal’s choice, but these two options may need to be used as last resorts?  Just my $0.02.

        Elynor.