Archery practice/chronograph

  • Karl Sandhoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 8:29 PM
      Gentle archers all,
      I apologize for any duplicates due to cross-posting but I know many who
      may be interested are not on all these lists. Coming up Sunday 23 July
      we will be having an archery practice at my Lady's and my house in the
      Canton of Mons Draconis, Barony of Dreiburgen, Caid (mka Riverside, Ca).
      Lord Taillear has graciously agreed to bring a chronograph so that we may
      test the arrow speed of the bows of any who are interested. I will have
      facilities to test crossbows as well. This is being held in conjunction
      with the Canton's regular Arts and Sciences day. The gates will open at
      9am and close at 6pm. Any who are interested and need directions please
      contact me privately and I will get them to you.
      In service to the dream,
      Carolus von Eulenhorst

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.