Re: All quiet here

  • warbow67
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
      Waiting for the snow to melt so my friends can come out and play, shooting arrows alone is no fun.

      Dave H
    • Dearg Ailfredsson
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
        I know that's what I have been doing for the past 5 months

        Dearg.

        Lord Dearg Ailfredsson
        [dare-eg ale-frid-son]
        "Red son of Alfred"
        11th century Gall Gaidhel [gall guy-yell
        a.k.a. "Irish Northman"
        Leather Craftsman, Archer and Huntsman
        The Barony of Fenix
        Paid SCA member since 2003

        When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be.

        Waiting for the snow to melt so my friends can come out and play, shooting arrows alone is no fun.

        Dave H

      • Randal of Camusfearna
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 12, 2011
          Dearg,

          That was vewwy vewwy wong! Thanks for sharing!

          Randal