Re: [SCA-Archery] (unknown)

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
      Just quiet and many are at Gulf War.

      Jon
      On Mar 9, 2011, at 3:52 AM, Emil Stecher wrote:

      Haven't seen any posts for several days...Is it really that quiet or have I lost touch somehow?
      Barak Raz
      (Emil M Stecher)
      (gwrgiATyahooDOTcom)

    • Duncan Sinclair
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
        CUT! It's 'Rabbits'

        Sorry - Could not resist ;)

        Duncan Sinclair (MKA: Chris Anderson)
        Shire of Qal 'at Ja'far
        and
        The Barony of Sternfeld
        Middle Kingdom

        Greenwood #514, F&AM

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
          Be verrrry verrry quiet!!!

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
            Ozzy Fudd!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoBRfu1pY0Y&feature=player_embedded

            Dearg.

            Lord Dearg Ailfredsson
            [dare-eg ale-frid-son]
            "Red son of Alfred"
            11th century Gall Gaidhel [gall guy-yell
            a.k.a. "Irish Northman"
            Leather Craftsman, Archer and Huntsman
            The Barony of Fenix
            Paid SCA member since 2003

            When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be.

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
              Waiting for the snow to melt so my friends can come out and play, shooting arrows alone is no fun.

              Dave H
            • Dearg Ailfredsson

                Waiting for the snow to melt so my friends can come out and play, shooting arrows alone is no fun.

                Dave H

              • Randal of Camusfearna
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 12, 2011
                  Dearg,

                  That was vewwy vewwy wong! Thanks for sharing!

                  Randal