Re: [SCA-Archery] Feather Burner

  • Mike O'Toole
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2000
      I found that after burning 3-4 dozen worth of feathers on arrow shafts
      the smell isn't that objectionable. Then again some of the things I
      have had the misfortune of smelling were MUCH worse than the acrid odour
      of burning feathers/hair.

      Any time I find the stress building up I break out the anvil and 60
      ounce baby sledge, and go to town on some steel. If it's been a bad day
      I find something to do with stainless steel. :-)

      Michael
      Would you like to earn money while surfing the web?
      http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=iby-734