Re: [SCA-Archery] (unknown)

  • kburgess1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
      SSSHHHH !!!  were hunting wabbits ....
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Emil Stecher" <gwrgi@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2011 6:52:04 AM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] (unknown)

      Haven't seen any posts for several days...Is it really that quiet or have I lost touch somehow?
      Barak Raz
      (Emil M Stecher)
      (gwrgiATyahooDOTcom)

    • John edgerton

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
          CUT! It's 'Rabbits'

          Sorry - Could not resist ;)

          Duncan Sinclair (MKA: Chris Anderson)
          Shire of Qal 'at Ja'far
          and
          The Barony of Sternfeld
          Middle Kingdom

          Greenwood #514, F&AM

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
            Be verrrry verrry quiet!!!

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
              Ozzy Fudd!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoBRfu1pY0Y&feature=player_embedded

              Dearg.

              Lord Dearg Ailfredsson
              [dare-eg ale-frid-son]
              "Red son of Alfred"
              11th century Gall Gaidhel [gall guy-yell
              a.k.a. "Irish Northman"
              Leather Craftsman, Archer and Huntsman
              The Barony of Fenix
              Paid SCA member since 2003

              When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be.

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
                Waiting for the snow to melt so my friends can come out and play, shooting arrows alone is no fun.

                Dave H
              • Dearg Ailfredsson

                  Waiting for the snow to melt so my friends can come out and play, shooting arrows alone is no fun.

                  Dave H

                • Randal of Camusfearna
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 12, 2011
                    Dearg,

                    That was vewwy vewwy wong! Thanks for sharing!

                    Randal