  • Emil Stecher
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
      Haven't seen any posts for several days...Is it really that quiet or have I lost touch somehow?
      Barak Raz
      (Emil M Stecher)
      (gwrgiATyahooDOTcom)
    • kburgess1@comcast.net

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
            CUT! It's 'Rabbits'

            Sorry - Could not resist ;)

            Duncan Sinclair (MKA: Chris Anderson)
            Shire of Qal 'at Ja'far
            and
            The Barony of Sternfeld
            Middle Kingdom

            Greenwood #514, F&AM

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
              Be verrrry verrry quiet!!!

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
                Ozzy Fudd!!!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoBRfu1pY0Y&feature=player_embedded

                Dearg.

                Lord Dearg Ailfredsson
                [dare-eg ale-frid-son]
                "Red son of Alfred"
                11th century Gall Gaidhel [gall guy-yell
                a.k.a. "Irish Northman"
                Leather Craftsman, Archer and Huntsman
                The Barony of Fenix
                Paid SCA member since 2003

                When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be.

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 9, 2011
                  Waiting for the snow to melt so my friends can come out and play, shooting arrows alone is no fun.

                  Dave H
                • Dearg Ailfredsson

                    Waiting for the snow to melt so my friends can come out and play, shooting arrows alone is no fun.

                    Dave H

                  • Randal of Camusfearna
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 12, 2011
                      Dearg,

                      That was vewwy vewwy wong! Thanks for sharing!

                      Randal