Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: New List but not archery

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 28, 2011
      Slan,

      I think that's a good idea!

      Gaelen

      From: Sebhdann <azurphnx@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 4:34:49 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: New List but not archery

      Hoo-Ah!  I'll shoot at that target even without the chocolate first prize. :)  And the 'real thing' would be even more satisfying!

      Try contacting your Kingdom Archery Marshallate to find out how prevalent crossbow shooting is in your local area/kingdom.  There may be more crossbowman around than you've seen.

       --
      Slán!

      Sebhdann ingen Cinaedha
      Shire of Wyewood, An Tir
      Clan Carn

      *mka Sue V.*

      Move Your Feet to a Marching Drum
      We'll win the war and pay the toll,
      We'll Fight as One in Heart and Soul
      --'The March of Cambreadth'--Heather Alexander

      On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Caley <caoillainn1@...> wrote:

      > For those of you who shoot crossbow what would be a round that you would
      > enjoy
      > shooting?

      1. The target about 10 feet away.

      2. With a picure of Osama Bin Laden taped it.

      3. And a pound of chocolate for first prize.

      Caley :)

      .

    • Taslen
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 28, 2011