Rescheduled Robin Hood tournament - correction - Barony of the Angels - CAID

  • rayne_of_angels
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2011
      Greetings Everyone!!!

      Thanks to some very fast work by Baron John and Baroness Flavia, and thanks to Lord James Everglad, we have been able to reschedule the Robin Hood Tournament!

      The new date for Robin Hood is Saturday, April 30th. It will still be held at the Woodley Park archery range.

      Please come out and join us!

      YIS,
      Lady Rayne Archer of Annan
      Robin Hood Tournament steward