Re: [SCA-Archery] low tech chepo feather burner

  • Rupert Gaddy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 8:32 AM
      Yeah it does Karl, it works but man does it stink!!! this one is an out
      in the garage or patio use for sure!!!

      Wonder, it this a period way of doing it?

      Rupert the Persistent

      At 10:46 AM 6/30/00 -0400, you wrote:
      >Hi folks
      >saw the talk about feather burner and thaught I'd pass along this tip .
      > A burner can be made by cutting two thin pieces of sheet metal the shape
      >of desired feather and then take a burning wand from the fire blow out the
      >flame , place the metal pieces on either side of feather and burn off the
      >excess , soulds kind of funky but works really well .
      >Enjoy
      >Karl
      >
      >-
    • Elizabeth Pidgeon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 9:25 AM
        I can't really say that it is a period methos I lerned it from some
        primitive archers in so.cal.and yes it dose stink .
        Karl
        Message text written by INTERNET:SCA-Archery@egroups.com

        <