Cancellation of Robin Hood Tournament - CAID - Barony of the Angels

  • rayne_of_angels
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011
      Greetings Everyone,

      After consulting with Baron John and Baroness Flavia it is with great disappointment that I am sending out official notification that the Robin Hood Archery, Rapier & Thrown Weapons Tournament has been canceled.

      We hope to be able to reschedule the event at a future date.

      Thank you everyone for your plans to attend and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for everyone who has helped set up this event.

      If you know of anyone who does not have access to this message board or email that was planning on attending the event, I ask that you please contact them and let them know it was canceled.

      Yours in Service,
      Lady Rayne Archer of Annan
      Robin Hood Event Stuard