CombatCon in LV in June

  • richard johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2011
      Reservations done,
      I will be staying at the Blue-Green resort on Tropicana Av behind the MGM a couple blocks east of the Strip.
      That is within crawling distance to the Combat Con<g>.
      So, if anyone wants to meet and visit, let me know.

      If Freecomp or such has a table there, I'm ready to help man it.
      I may even bring a couple bottles of mead to share!

      --
      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com