Re: [SCA-Archery] Looking for the maker

  • Cecil Hudson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21 6:13 AM
      I don't know the Fletcher but I was wondering what work you were wanting done. Just the fletching or do you want the cresting as well? Contact me off list. I might be able to help you out.

      Metaldog00@...

      Cian @}~~~

      On Feb 20, 2011, at 8:45 PM, Bill Tait <arwemakere@...> wrote:

      Greetings,

      I am trying to find a certain fletcher. I was able to find his website once, but I am failing miserably this time.

      I know he's from one of the southern states. I've got photos of his work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/43774665@N06/with/5463211289/

      If I recall correctly, this is the cresting pattern he uses on much of his work.

      Anyone?

      Thank you,

      William Arwemakere