Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Midrealm archery event list

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 17, 2011
      You crack me up!

      Eadric

      Cleve Johnson

      "Archers make people quiver"

      From: "kburgess1@..." <kburgess1@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, February 17, 2011 8:23:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Midrealm archery event list

       a small event called Pennsic ??
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Taslen" <taslen2000@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 5:07:40 PM

      Please add;

      Encampment X "Back to the woods" to the list the dates are June 3rd thru the 5th. At this point I will be hosting the archery and the event is going to be a "shipwrecked" event. Sooo I will be hosting at least two shoots that will feature a shipwrecked theme. I am also hoping to host a IKAC shoot.

      Gaelen O'Grady
      Archery marshall of the field
      Marche of Three Towers Mansfield Ohio