Lost and Found at Better War Through Archery

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2011

      As lost & found from BWTA, we have....

      Lovely glazed mug, kindof two-tone cinnamon color

      Small white belt of the mundane variety

      Nice leather bracer (for small wrist, I think?)

      Lovely filigree wooden flip-fan (not the el-cheapo variety)

      Green & black bow string which appears to be viable (not broken)

      If any of these things are yours or you know who they belong to, let me know.  dianaobr@...

      --liesl

      forwarded by

      Eadric of Grenfeld