Event lists and archery

  • The Greys
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2011
      Friday night it starts with a night shoot with a special prize for the night shoot winner. Saturday about 9 am inspections and a full day of shooting begins. 10 - 12 field shooting stations, some stationary, some timed and some moving. 10 - 12 woods walk shooting stations based on a hunting theme. Shooting around trees, through bushes, down ally ways in the woods. Saturday night a bardic. This year we have added three youth categories. 10 and under kids. 13 and under youth. 15 and under yeoman. Yeoman shoot the adult ranges but will be grouped separate. Any youth may choose to shoot a higher grouping. Adults will be grouped into four groups so novice shoot against novice and expert against expert. There will be prizes for the top three in each group. All this and food too. Plus you get to hang out with some really cool, interesting, great people, ARCHERS! What's not to like? Southern Atlantian Archery Day. We just call it SAAD, in our fifth year. April 29 - May 1, Elkin, North Carolina. Web site - http://www.saad.geffrei.com/index.html . This is THE event for archers. Put it on your calendar. If the Atlantian Archery Hellcats can drive to EGADS and win, surely you can drive to this outstanding archery event.

      cog
      If you have questions post here or to me direct at cogworksATtriadDOTrrDOTcom