Re: [SCA-Archery] SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2011
      Thank you.  I emailed him as well when I put him on moderated.

      Jon

      On Feb 11, 2011, at 10:03 AM, Bill Tait wrote:

      I'll let him know.

      William

      On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 7:58 AM, John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

      Sender has been put on moderated status until he can clear this up.

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, group owner

      On Feb 11, 2011, at 6:56 AM, wyvillmike@... wrote:

      SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com would you believe if I told you I finally achieved success? this is the start to the rest of your successful life if you need more information just click here http://j.mp/eQ68Hf right when I stared I could not believe all the perks I was acquiring In the end I can only show you the door; you are the one who has to pass through it
      http://mail.yahoo.com